International Doctorate in Civil and Environmental Engineering
The general objective is the third (graduate) level education of researchers and experts in the innovative aspects related to the area of Civil and Environmental Engineering. The PhD course is articulated in three curricula: 1. Solid, fluid and material mechanics; 2. Construction design, verification and control; 3. Environment, resources and security.
The international PhD course requires that the doctoral theses are bi-nationally supervised.
The default program is based on a joint doctoral course with the T.U. Braunschweig (Germany). Alternative types of international agreement, which other foreign Institutions, can be signed. Students are required to spend a minimum stay of nine months in the foreign Institution.
- PLENARY MEETING ASSISI - 7-9 NOVEMBER 2018
Download the program
- IMPORTANT: PhD DAY UNIFI -23 MAY 2019
- 31° CYCLE - Enrolled students
- 32° CYCLE - Enrolled students
- 33° CYCLE - Enrolled students
- 34° CYCLE - Waiting for selection procedures closing
prof. Claudio Borri
ultimo aggiornamento: 18-Gen-2019