Master Degree GeoEngineering
The master degree in Geoengineering based at University of Firenze is an international and interdisciplinary master devoted to train specialist of monitoring, design and management for geohydrological risk reduction with particular reference to floods, landslides, subsidence, sinkhole and in general to slope and basin scale dynamics. The teaching will be completely in English language.
- to know and to develop methods and techniques for territorial survey and related data analysis at different scale of work;
- to apply new technologies for the prevention and protection of man and environment from geo-hydrological hazards;
- to develop an integrated approach for the assessment of geo-hydrological hazards;
- to cope with problems raising from monitoring and management of the territory and the environment;
- to achieve expertise for geo-hydrological risk assessment and management.
For info https://www.ing-gem.unifi.it/